A Kanban Board is a tool to help you focus and organize many areas of life.
There are uncountable possible kanban board designs, depending on your unique workflow.
The simplest kanban board consists of three columns: “to-do”, “in progress” and “done”.
- Above you see three lists, maintained in a trello board and posted on the WordPress website.
- Each list can hold several “cards”.
- Each card is represented by its headline.
- Cards can be rearranged via drag & drop.
- Cards with a high priority can be dragged to the top of the list.
- Cards can hold many details…
Trello is simple on the surface, but cards have everything you need to get things done. Communicate with team members via comments, when and where they make sense. Upload any types of files from your computer, or your cloud storage. Add checklists, labels, due dates, and more. Notifications make sure you always know when important actions happen.
The trello mobile app got some good reviews, and will allow you to update your website even on the go.